Cadenhead's is Scotland's oldest independent bottler.
The firm of William Cadenhead Limited, Wine and Spirit Merchants, was founded in 1842 and was in the ownership of the same family until it was taken over by the well known Campbeltown firm of J & A Mitchell & Co. Ltd who own Springbank Distillery. The premises were in Netherkirkgate in Aberdeen and although the street numbers were changed from time to time the premises were the same and indeed were almost unaltered during their 130 years of trading in Aberdeen.
Limited Time Offer ! הצעה לזמן מוגבל
קנו 3 מתוך הבקבוקים הבאים עבור 700 ₪ סה"כ בלבד
- Aultmore 2006, 12 year
- Craigellachie 2007, 11 year
- Creations Blend Cask Strenght 10 year
- Dailuaine 2008, 10 year
- Fettercairn 2007, 11 year
- Glentauchers 2007, 11 year
- Miltonduff 2009, 9 year
- Royal Brackla 2006, 12 year
- The English Whisky Company 2010, 8 year (Peated)